Saturday, May 10, 2008

cruising?

Was walking around the other night and saw some very cute guys. Some were obviously gay/bi as they looked at me straight in the eye as we passed each other. Some I have the feeling like I'm going to have my ass kicked big time. LOL. I really need to have my gaydar upgraded.

Oh and there was also a very attractive girl that looked at me in the eye when I passed her table at Starbucks. I think she was even smiling a bit. Or maybe I was just imagining it. Anyway, the other 2 guys she was with were very hot!

Passed by a bar with people dancing. Most of the patrons were guys and definitely gays. I wanted to go in and enjoy the dance music but the place was full. (Glass wall so I can easily see if there are any vacant tables) . Plus I chickened out. Haven't really gone inside a bar alone. And frankly, I have no clue how to conduct myself in such a situation. Would I look stupid being alone on my table when the other tables are jam packed?

Anyway, I noticed that there are more people who look at me when I wear long sleeved polo shirts with the top 2 buttons undone than compared to say when I'm just wearing t-shirt and jeans. I don't know if I look better that way. I do know however that I like the attention! But please, people should approach and say hi. I'm just too shy to make the first move.

1 comment:

storm said...

nice work!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!